Download the Samsung Galaxy A14 5G with model code SM-A146P full flash for the Taiwan region with several firmware versions and software updates. You can find files that are fully compatible with your device.
Flashing is a solution to overcome boot loop problems, bugs, and system applications. System error, dead boot, software brick, etc.
So, only download the necessary Samsung Galaxy A14 software updates and customize them according to your needs.
Always upgrading the software version is highly recommended to maintain system stability on your Samsung device. The latest firmware, namely the Android 13 update, has been released.
You can directly upgrade the software online or flash it manually. You need the complete Flash file to update using a computer.
Your phone may be experiencing problems that require remedial action. But you don't need to worry because there are many reviews about this.
Flashing the Samsung A14 firmware is the right step and solution to repair the system on your smartphone. These are the suggestions you can choose from to restore your device.
If you choose another method, such as a factory data reset, don't delay if your device lags frequently. It can restore your smartphone and make it return to its original settings.
However, if this method cannot solve the existing bug problem, or even when the device is in a boot loop, then flashing the firmware is the best. We will give you recommendations first to help you get the stock ROM.
You can download firmware and other smartphone support in preparation for software repair. When ready, you can set the flash steps using a self-explanatory method.
|Odin||SAMSUNG USB Driver for Mobile Phones||DOWNLOAD|
Note: This guide will help you perform software updates and repairs. All data will be lost in this process. Ensure you have backed up your data beforehand; think again before continuing this process.
1. Keep your Samsung device powered on with sufficient battery before starting. At least you have a charger until the battery is about 80 percent charged.
2. Now, you can extract the Odin and firmware files you downloaded.
3. Next, install a Samsung USB Driver for mobile on your computer. Drivers have an important role when we want to flash a device. So, take advantage of this step.
4. While the device is on, connect your device with a USB cable to the computer. First, turn off your Samsung device (Power off). After that, press the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons and the Power button, then hold for a few seconds until the device vibrates and the Samsung logo appears. Immediately release the Power button in this position and press both Volume buttons. Wait until you see the Warning text. Then press the Volume Up button once so your device is in Download Mode. An example is as follows.
5. Open the Odin Flash Tool application. Check if Odin has read your device with a blue box and appears with the COM port number.
6. You can start adding the Samsung A14 firmware file to each field in Odin according to the column name. Namely BL, AP, CP, and CSC files.
7. In the additional box, the options that must be checked are F Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
8. Click the Start button for a few minutes while watching the firmware flashing process occur. If flashing is successful, Odin will say PASS!
9. The device will reboot after flash, and you can disconnect the USB cable.
Thus, you have successfully flashed the Samsung Galaxy A14 firmware in just a few steps. When you see the device restart, several settings will be displayed. Apart from that, you also get system settings like new again.
Flashing to flash the firmware usually only takes a few minutes. This is if the device's condition has no other problems, such as a damaged USB connector, USB cable, or device with a hardware problem.
Through this step, you can also upgrade the software version. However, this is not done by OTA updating but by flashing manually using computer support.